Whether driving to the fields, baling hay, picking cotton or harvesting rice, you need the right equipment to do the job. And, AgHeritage Farm Credit Services can help you finance that equipment.
In addition to loans for your equipment needs, AgHeritage Farm Credit Services offers a lease program for virtually any farm vehicle, equipment, machinery or facilities – new or used. Leases can be structured for trucks, tractors, timber and logging equipment, machine sheds, livestock buildings, grain storage and other farm equipment.
What are the benefits of leasing?
- Conserve working capital
- Improve cash flow
- Tax benefits
- No limit on transaction size
- Equipment may be new or used; the customer may choose the equipment dealer and negotiate the price
- Lease rates are fixed for the entire term
- Payments may be made monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually
- Lease terms range generally from 3-7 years
- At the end of the lease term, the customer has the option of purchasing the equipment, renewing the lease or returning the equipment
- Fixed purchase options are available