We will be the provider of choice for financial solutions to our rural and agricultural markets.
We passionately strive to make a positive difference in the business affairs of our customer-owners. We will be the lender and employer of choice in our marketplace.
Our Core Values
- People Oriented - We recognize and value people, appreciating differences with respect and making a positive impact on their lives. We encourage a diverse and inclusive culture to best fulfill our mission and vision to our customers and employees.
- Accountability - We are accountable for our actions, responsibilities and our results, individually and collectively.
- Integrity - We steadfastly adhere to being honest, fair and consistent and maintain the highest professional standards.
- Excellence - We utilize our talents and assets efficiently and effectively to exceed the expectations of our customers and employees.
- Responsible Leadership - We lead to consistently do the right thing for the right reason.
- Teamwork - We leverage the strengths of individuals working together to meet our commitments to our customers and to each other.
Our Business Principles
- Customer Driven - We provide customer service and value that result in high customer satisfaction.
- Relationship Oriented - We serve our customers one relationship at a time. We continually deepen our knowledge of customers and prospects to better meet their needs.
- Financially Sound - We balance profitability, asset quality, and asset growth to provide a strong capital base and overall financial strength. This enables us to fulfill our mission and vision well into the future.
- Operate as a Cooperative - Customer-owners share in the success of AgHeritage Farm Credit Services through the patronage program, and they have an active and important voice in our governance.
- Growth Philosophy - We recognize the importance of quality asset growth to ensure our long-term sustainability. Our foremost priority is to achieve growth within our local service area by meeting the needs of customers and prospects. As necessary, we will supplement growth by alternative means to achieve overall asset growth near our sustainable growth rate.