Whether you’re starting a new project from scratch or simply looking to cover your bases and keep things running smoothly, having a healthy cashflow makes all the difference. AgHeritage offers operating loans to help with an array of expenditures associated with the production of the goods you sell.
We understand that in this business things don’t always go as planned. Unforeseen challenges and costs can be career altering if you’re left to rely on only the cash you have at hand. There’s no need to pull funds set aside for your long-term goals or pare down your day-to-day operations in order to cover a stroke of bad luck. An operating loan can give you the financial wiggle room to respond to changing conditions without altering the future you’ve laid out for yourself and your family. Likewise, when an opportunity arises, we’re here to help maintain your purchasing power so you can strike while the iron’s hot.
Contact an AgHeritage loan officer at one of our 9 locations across 24 counties in Central Arkansas to learn how a line of credit can provide you with cash whenever you need it. We provide hardworking farmers with low interest operating loans so they can stop sweating about next month’s bills and focus on what they do best.
Some examples of what we cover with operating loans:
- Costs associated with purchasing or maintaining feed, livestock or poultry
- Feed, fertilizer, seed, pesticides
- Equipment purchases or rental fees (ex. buying a new plow or leasing a truck)
- Farm wages and salaries paid out to hired labor
- Restructuring your finances or reorganizing an approach to production (ex. transitioning from stocker to cow-calf operation)
- Property taxes on agricultural land and buildings owned by you
- Cash rent expenses incurred from renting land or buildings from the private sector or a government entity
- Living expenses (ex. rent, transportation for your family)
For the folks that have devoted their lives to feeding America, we’re here to not only make sure that you can put food on your own table, but can attain the growth and success you deserve. AgHeritage FCS has backed America’s rural communities for over 100 years with dependable credit and financial services. We look forward to continuing the tradition and invite you to join us.