One size doesn’t “fit all” when it comes to the financing needs of the timber industry. AgHeritage Farm Credit Services understands the different needs of the hauler, logger, or mill owner. We have a variety of loans and leases to finance all segments of the timber industry.
At AgHeritage FCS, you’ll find loan officers who specialize in financing timber operations. They understand the complex needs and demands of a successful operation and are committed to your success. Whether it’s purchasing timberland or buying seeding equipment, they’re ready to help you grow.
We make loans for:
- Purchasing timberland or standing timber.
- Buying sawmill equipment.
- Purchasing or leasing machinery, equipment, cars and trucks.
- Making timberland improvements, such as planting and seeding.
- Maintaining roads, fire lanes and drainage ditches.
- Refinancing debts.
- Paying operating expenses.