At AgHeritage, we are looking for bright, personable and passionate people ready to roll up their sleeves and put their skills to work. We have a variety of career opportunities for people who want to make a positive difference in the business affairs of our customer-owners. We offer a culture that is friendly to work/life balance, we provide excellent tools and we support you to do your job while continuing to learn.
We are advocates for our employees, demonstrated by the investments we make in every one of them through meaningful, comprehensive health and retirement benefits. We believe that employee's health and financial well-being are a priority. The benefits available to our employees are designed with options and advantages to meet their changing needs. Our employees have access to comprehensive medical, vision, dental and other insurance coverage options.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan - our above market plan includes 3% automatic employer contributions, plus matching contributions. Best in class investment options allow employee choices to meet their retirement goals.
- Two Preferred Provider Organization healthcare plans to cover you and your family.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Comprehensive dental - choose from two dental options.
- Vision Coverage.
- Life and Disability insurance.
- Proactive health programs including a leading Wellness program.
- Paid Time Off - vacation, paid holidays, floating holidays, sick pay, other leave.
- Employee Assistance Plan- offers confidential counseling, legal and financial services.
- Education Assistance -to pursue higher education.
- On the job training - to enhance job knowledge and skills.
- Formal Internal and External training - to enhance personal and technical skills.
We offer the following Career Opportunities at either our branch or central office locations:
AgHeritage is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA/M/F/V/D
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with AgHeritage Farm Credit Services. Please call (800) 299-2290 ext. 123 or email: HRAgHeritage@Agfcs.com