Nominations for the Board of Directors will be accepted from November 1 through December 3. If you or someone you know, who is a voting stockholder of the Association, is interested in being considered as a director nominee, contact a member of the Nominating Committee below or your local branch office.
To be considered as a nominee, please complete the director nominee application click here and submit it to your local branch office. As a nominee, you must also meet the following requirements:
- Be a voting stockholder and a bona fide farmer (bona fide means a person owning agricultural land or engaged in the production of agricultural products, including aquatic products under controlled conditions),
- Must reside or farm in the Association’s territory
- Have an active loan balance and an acceptable credit classification rating
Director Positions up for Election:
- Central Region position currently held by Russell Bonner– 4 year term
- Northern Region position currently held by Dwain Morris – 4 year term
Central Region consists of the following counties: Lonoke, Monroe, Prairie, White and Woodruff.
Northern Region consists of the following counties: Cleburne, Fulton, Independence, Izard, Jackson, Lawrence, Randolph, Sharp and Stone.
Southern Region consists of the following counties: Arkansas, Ashley, Bradley, Chicot, Cleveland, Desha, Drew, Jefferson, Lincoln and Pulaski.
Nominating Committee Members
Batesville Branch Office - Ronald Aaron (870) 213-5770
Brinkley Branch Office - Doug Medford (870) 589-025
McGehee Branch Office - Clay Poole (870) 997-0822
Lonoke Branch Office- Brandon Parker (501) 951-6611
Newport Branch Office - Tommy Young (501) 412-0598
Pocahontas Branch Office - Matt Hibbard (870) 219-1469
Searcy Branch Office -John Hamilton (501) 278-7253
Pine Bluff Branch Office – Harrell Wilson (870) 550-5600
Stuttgart Branch Office – Jason Smith (870) 674-7702