AgHeritage Farm Credit Services is accepting director nominations from November 4 – December 5.
If you or someone you know, who is a stockholder of the Association, is interested in being considered as a director nominee, contact a member of the Nominating Committee click here for listing or your local branch office click here for listing.
To be considered as a nominee, please complete the director nominee application click here and submit it to your local branch office. As a nominee, you must also meet the following requirements:
- Be a voting stockholder and a bona fide farmer (bona fide means a person owning agricultural land or engaged in the production of agricultural products, including aquatic products under controlled conditions),
- Must reside or farm in the Association’s territory,
- And, have an active loan balance and an acceptable credit classification rating.
For more information on director qualifications click here.
Board of Director Positions up for Election
- Northern Region position currently held by Mike Burkett - 4 year term
- Southern Region position currently held by Jerry Burkett – 4 year term
- Southern Region position currently held by Scott Young – 4 year term
Central Region consists of the following counties: Lonoke, Monroe, Prairie, White and Woodruff.
Northern Region consists of the following counties: Cleburne, Fulton, Independence, Izard, Jackson, Lawrence, Randolph, Sharp and Stone.
Southern Region consists of the following counties: Arkansas, Ashley, Bradley, Chicot, Cleveland, Desha, Drew, Jefferson, Lincoln and Pulaski.